What I Wore: In a Rut...

I only got a few of outfit photos this week and only 2 are very good -  I waited until late last night to take yesterday's outfit photo. I feel like I am in a bit of a rut right now. We've had summer colds and are tired and - you know how it goes! It's also been kind of overcast and chilly and rainy here as well.

I do feel glad that it is so much easier for me to get dressed than it used to be because the pieces in my wardrobe work so much better. I'm looking forward to seeing others' outfits today and will be pinning some new summer outfit inspiration!


Striped Tee: Handmade, Scarf: Target, Skinny Jeans: Elle via garage sale, Flats: Payless, Earrings, Avon, Tank: Old Navy

These new skinnies are so comfy. I think I've worn them 3 of the last 7 days.

 Lace Tee: Old Navy, Skirt: Gap via Goodwill, Boat Shoes: Target, Necklace: Handmade (Post coming soon), Tank: Old Navy

After I painted my nails, I decided I needed my outfit to match, so here is a simple patriotic look.


Striped Sweater: Christopher and Banks, Pants: Mossimo, Necklace: Avon, Wedges: Payless

Taken late at night, this was a comfy work outfit from yesterday.

What is your favorite "go-to" outfit when you're feeling uninspired? Pinterest links are great!

I'm linking up!

Dress for the Day at Dear Abby Leigh

Trend Spin Link Up at

MIX MATCH

pleated poppy

Comments

Unknown said…
my summer uniform is a sundress and sandals, with a denim shirt for a jacket if i need it - i really like your patriotic look! those wedges look great.

thanks for linking up with dress for the day!
Love the floral scarf and the stripes! I hope you're feeling better this week. We were having a lot of rain and I was feeling the same way. Thank you so much for linking up!
Walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com