June Purchases and Budget

June has flown by! My goal this month was to try and do a lot of my clothing shopping via my $20 Goodwill gift certificate and garage sales. I feel like I was pretty successful with this goal, but I did "splurge" (for me) on one new purchase this month. I don't have photos of everything, but here's what I have.


June Purchases and Budget



Here's the breakdown:
212 Snakeskin bow blouse: Goodwill gift certificate
AGB Floral blouse: Goodwill gift certificate
Merona Black and brown floral dress: Goodwill gift certificate
Black Skirt: Garage sale - $0.75
Mossimo Python scarf: Garage sale - $1
Elle skinny jeans (not pictured): Garage sale - $2
Bandolino Blu indigo cropped pants (not pictured): Garage sale - $2
Target floral cardigian: $7.33
Old Navy lace tee: $4.25
Tanks and capri leggings: Meijer - $7.46
Born sandals: 6pm.com - $26.99

Total: $51.78

So far, I love the sandals. I debated buying them for over a week, but after shopping around town and finding nothing comparable for the price, I decided to go for it. I've also already worn everything else I purchased this month at least once as well and I like all the pieces, so that is awesome, too!

The plan for July is to keep shopping garage sales when I can as well as Goodwill. I have a small list of closet holes right now, including black and olive skinny pants, a navy and white striped tee, cardigans, and summer pajamas, so I'd like to focus on these for my retail shopping.

I recently won a $50 gift card to eShakti and a $50 gift card to Shabby Apple, so I may just have some new items from these stores to share in my July round up!

I'm linking up to:
Budgeting Bloggers at Franish

still being [molly]

Comments