What I Wore: Casual

In looking back over my outfit photos over the last few weeks, I realized I've dressed pretty casually lately. We did take a few days off and went on a mini staycation. So these are outfits I wore for the zoo, Farmer's Market, soccer, church, and a couple of days of work.


Outfit for the zoo, Hobby Lobby, and Chick-Fil-A
Shirt: Made by me, Tank: Old Navy, Necklace and Earrings: Avon, Denim Capris: Lee (Goodwill), Boat Shoes: Target


Outfit for soccer, errands, Farmer's Market
Shirt: Target via ThredUp, Skinny Jeans: Mossimo via Goodwill, Shoes: Payless, Earrings: Kohl's


Outfit for church
Top: JCPenney (on a side note, I have trouble figuring out what to wear this shirt with - how would you style it??), Pants: Worthington via Goodwill, Necklace and Earrings: Avon, Shoes: Target, Bracelet: Shabby Apple


Outfit for work
We have summer reading t-shirts that we wear every Monday for the duration of our summer reading program. I will have to see how if I can think of different ways to style this shirt this summer.
Jacket: Emma James via ThredUp, Jeans: Gap via Goodwill, Shoes: Target, Earrings: Avon


Outfit for a day at home and a few hours at work

Shirt: Target, Scarf: Target, Skinny Jeans: Kohl's Flats: Payless, Earrings: Avon, Bracelet: Elder-Beerman

Next Wednesday, Audrey at Putting Me Together is hosting a link up for a 7x7 remix - choose 7 items of clothing including shoes and create 7 outfits. I am planning to participate, so next Wednesday, I hope to share my outfits from the challenge.

I'm linking up!

Dress for the Day at Dear Abby Leigh

pleated poppy

Comments

Lindsay said…
You look comfy! :) The scarf in the last pic is really bright and fun, too!
I am so impressed with that dress you made! I am such a novice sewer, but I am always inspired by people like you to do more!

I do like that colorblock top, but I have one that is similar and I really don't know how to wear it either. I think it's because the colors in it are so similar to jeans that I feel like I need to wear another type of pants and I just don't know what? If you figure anything out, let me know :)
I smiled when I read your post, thinking pictures of what I wear lately! LOL

I live in old sweats or pj bottoms and whatever shirt I happen to grab.

Right now I actually have on a nice top, good jeans and shoes! (Had to go get my food from food pantry today so I got dressed.)



<><
ChristieCottage.blogspot.com
thedirtyknitter said…
Love the navy/green top! What about with a black pencil skirt? Or black capris? Cute with jeans too!
Unknown said…
i love the colorblock top - would look great with a solid skirt, or something with texture! would love to see it again in a coming week :)

thanks for linking up with dress for the day!