So, what did I spend my money on? :)
- Blue gingham shirt - $3 (garage sale)
- Kohl's patriotic tee - $2.11
- Green skinny jeans - $12.78 (Kohl's)
- Rain boots - $10.54 (Target)
- Express gray cropped pants - $3 (garage sale)
- Gray blazer - $2.83 (Goodwill)
- Long Dark Red Necklace - $5 (A Tad Monroe)
- Red Banana Republic Skirt - (Goodwill, purchased with gift certificate)
I also made myself 2 new tops and a skirt. At this point, I'm not including handmade expenses in my clothing budget, but am taking them from my "fabric" envelope. If I continue to make myself clothes, I may shift this around and take fabric and supply costs from my clothing budget.
For June, my goal is going to be to sew up a couple more handmade items that I already have purchased fabric to make and try and stick to thrifting (I still have around $15 in gift certificates to Goodwill!) and garage sales. One exception would be for sandals. I am looking for a couple of print dresses, a pair or two of capris or shorts, and a couple of dressier sleeveless blouses.
How did you do this month with clothing shopping?
I'm linking up with Budgeting Bloggers at Franish!