Favorite Garage Sale Finds of the Summer (So Far!)

 
I've mentioned in the past that we really enjoy going to garage sales. This past weekend there were a ton of sales in our area and I found some of my favorite finds so far this season!


I don't have pictures of everything, but my daughter always finds books (which she loves) and she also got an Angelina Ballerina DVD ($0.75) and a sweet little Disney fairies playset ($2). We also got her a Hello Kitty denim jacket with rhinestones, a cardigan, a tank top, and a heart t-shirt (new with tags) for $1 each. A couple weeks ago, I also found a darling Lilly Pulitzer sundress for my daughter (pictured above) with tags for $4 - more than I usually spend, but so cute!

I also found a pair of Elle skinny jeans, a pair of indigo Bandolino Blu cropped jeans for $2 each, and a mauve-toned snakeskin print scarf for $1. I am especially excited about the skinny jeans because mine had to be retired due to a hole. :) I also already wore the scarf and will get to show it to you on Wednesday!


My absolute favorite find was this Pyrex Friendship Bird casserole dish. The Friendship Bird pattern is one that I have been looking for and when I saw this at a sale for $1, I was beyond excited. It is in amazing condition and was a great deal, especially since it is in such good shape!

Do you go to yard sales or garage sales? Any amazing finds this summer?

I'm linking up!

still being [molly]

 

Comments

Lindsay said…
You got some great deals! I got out to a few the other week and got a pair of jeans for my son, some vintage clothespins, a bike for my daughter (since hers was backed over a few days before that), and a lamp for her room that I have been on the lookout for for a looooong time! I don't know if I will get a chance to go again this summer. It is hard to get out without the kids and even harder to take them along!
Sewing Mom said…
Looks like you're having fun and finding lots of good stuff! I love sales...and hope to visit a few more before summer is done.