Striped T-Shirt: Made By Me!


I finished a piece of clothing for myself that I am pretty happy with! The shirt is super simple with only 2 pieces, which is just right for me. I used the Kirsten Kimono Tee pattern from Craftsy.

I was able to make this with a 3/4 yard remnant of knit fabric I purchased at Joann Fabrics.

The neckline was the hardest part, and it didn't turn out perfectly, but I will be making more of these. Next time, I will make the bottom and sleeves a bit longer, plus I hope to change the neckline a bit as well.

I'm thinking about trying some knit fabric from Girl Charlee to make another one.

Do you ever make clothes for yourself? Any (easy) patterns you'd recommend?

I'm linking up!

Skip To My Lou

stillbeingmolly

Comments

Cute shirt!

I have made clothes for myself...but
it was long ago...

You are doing a great job!
Lindsay said…
I made my skirt and a dress one time, too. I have been thinking about ordering from GirlCharlee, too.

Great job! I think the neckline would be hard, too. It looks great!!