New Avon Products
A few weeks ago, I received my second prize box for being selected as my Avon district's Makeup Maven. The bundle included some really great new Avon products and colors.
I've had some time to use these new products and I want to share a few of my favorites!
- Cosmic Eyeshadow in Celestial Taupe (available in Brochure 12) - This eyeshadow is beautiful. It is a neutral and incorporates peach, taupe, and grey. I have been wearing it almost every day since receiving it. I purchased Avon's Rounded Eyeshadow Brush to use with it.
- Glow Blusher Bronzer Duo in Rose Glow (available now) - This is a great product for summer! It incorporates a blush and bronzer that can be mixed together. I use this blush brush with it.
- Big Color Eye Pencil in Aquamarine (available now) - I love these big pencils because they are so easy to use. This bright turquoise shade adds a fun pop of color for summer!
- Totally Kissable Lip Gloss in Succulent Fuchsia (available now) - I really like lip gloss and this one feels really nice on. The color looks bright in the tube, but it goes on fairly sheer.
- Speed Dry Clear (available now) and Cosmic Nail Enamel (available in Brochure 12) - I haven't gotten to try either of these, but I love the idea of a Speed Dry Topcoat and the Nail Enamel is so pretty and shimmery - can't wait to try it for a pedicure!
Do you have any favorite makeup products for spring and summer? Leave me a comment!
I'm linking up!