Show and Tell Tuesday: Doll Dress

 
My daughter has been asking me to make her doll some new clothes. My parents got her an 18" doll from Kohl's at Christmas, so I started looking for doll clothing tutorials on Pinterest. You can see some of what I found on my Doll Clothes Pinterest board.


I decided to make this cute, simple peasant dress using a tutorial and (free) pattern from Simple Simon and Company. It took around an hour to make, which thrilled me, and she was pleased, too. Now she wants some new leggings and a tutu for her doll, too. :)
You can see the pillows I finished up a few weeks ago in this picture.

Our cat Ella decided she needed to be in a picture, too. :)


I'm linking up!

IMG_6373

Comments

Lindsay said…
This is very cute! I want to make more clothes for my girls' dolls, too. The fabric you chose is really cute, too!
Unknown said…
very cute. I remember making clothes for Amanda's doll, with Amanda, when she was little. it was great fun.
Debbi
-yankeeburrowcreations
Unknown said…
So cute! My kiddos would love this. Thanks for sharing!