What I Wore: It's Still Really Cold!

Happy 1st Day of Spring! The sun is shining and the birds are singing, but it is cold here! I'm trying to include more color in my outfits while still staying warm.

 Blazer: Elder-Beerman, Dress: LOFT (GW), Flats: Target, Necklace: Elder-Beerman

 Pink Skinnies: JCPenney, Sweater: Kohl's, White Button Down: Lands' End, Boots: Target, Earrings: Groopdealz, Necklace: Kohl's

So is it warming up where you are? Or still super cold?

I'm linking up!

pleated poppy

Casual Friday at Two Thirty Five Designs.

Style Statement Tuesday at Love and Loyally

Fashion Friday at Musings of a Housewife

Comments

Sewing Mom said…
Love your first outfit, especially the dress. Hopefully spring is on the way...at least you're free of snow, for the time being. =)
Amy Bennett said…
I love the neutral sweater paired with a pop of color! I've been thinking recently I need to get a sweater like that.
Inge Jane said…
I have this same tan sweater from Kohl's. I love it paired with your bright skinnies and matching necklace!