What I Wore: Color

I've continued wearing an outfit with a thrifted item every day in March. We'll see if I can make it all 31 days! It has been a great way for me to wear new items in different combinations - I have some fun stuff that has not been getting worn and a few things that I've gotten rid of after wearing them. :)

This outfit includes a short sleeve bright blue cardigan from Goodwill and a pair of thrifted Gap jeans.

White Button Down: Lands' End, Jeans: Thrifted, Boots: Target, Sweater: Thrifted

Necklace: Elder-Beerman (Gift)

Bracelet: Gift from a friend when she visited family in Brazil - I just love the colors!

I'm linking up!


pleated poppy

Comments

I love that necklace! So pretty.
Jodi said…
what a fun idea to wear something thrifted everyday! That wouldn't be hard for me to do, I'm a thrift addict! Love the colorful bracelet.
Looks great

I livein sweats until summer

<><
Sixth Tractate said…
Beautiful outfit, loving the blue, perfect for spring! I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog and (if you like) following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! XX

sixthtractate.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday School Roundup: Story of the 10 Lepers

Summer to Fall Transitional Wardrobe: 2016 Edition

July 2016 Clothing Budget