Friday!

It's been a busy week around here! Here are a few pictures of our table for the Mom 2 Mom sale tomorrow.




I have 2 more weeks left of the shopping hiatus! I honestly was thinking today that I haven't missed shopping as much as I thought. I've been thinking about what changes I might want to make to my shopping habits once I am able to buy again. I've also been giving some thought to how clothing is made and produced and what alternatives there are to some of the traditional stores. I may share a bit of my research in the future, but in the meantime, I know buying secondhand at Goodwill is definitely a positive way to go, so I will definitely be starting to look again soon.

I'm also super sad about the end of Google reader! I haven't decided what route I want to go for all the blogs I read, but I've seen a couple of good options that are available. Do you know what you plan to do?

Next week, I will have a book review and a fun little giveaway post coming up, plus some of my regular posts, so I hope you will keep reading along with me!

What are you up to this weekend? I'd love to hear - leave me a comment! Happy weekend!

Comments