What I Wore:Thrifted

All 3 of this week's outfits include jeans or pants that I got from Goodwill. I think pants are one of the hardest things to find at Goodwill, but it is possible. Both pairs of skinny jeans that I own are from Goodwill. All of these looks are pretty casual for me, but they were my weekend outfits, so I was looking for comfy!

 Grey cardigan: Kohl's, Striped turtleneck: Target, Bubble necklace and earrings: Elder-Beerman, Skinny jeans: Mossimo (Goodwill), Boots: Target

Cardigan: KMart, Lace Shirt: Kohl's, Cowl: Marie's Crochet Corner (Etsy), Boots: Target, Skinny Jeans: DKNY (Goodwill), Bracelets: Avon

Sweatshirt: Target, Cords: LOFT (Goodwill), Boots: Target, Necklace set: Avon

I am not usually a sweatshirt person, but the color and the sweater collar on this one make it just a bit dressier, but still super comfy.


I snapped this pic with my phone today. My daughter is soooo ready for spring. It was above 30 and sunny, so she decided she could wear her sandals with socks. :)

Have you found any great bargains lately? Leave me a comment - since I'm not shopping, I'll live vicariously through your shopping deals. :)

I'm linking up!

pleated poppy

Comments

Sewing Mom said…
I like to be comfortable! You look great.

I stopped at a Salvation army with my kids when we were out on Monday...they were having a sale...$.99 for all sweaters and long sleeved...but I couldn't stay long, so didn't get much...just quickly picked up two sweaters. I wish I had time to look through the long sleeve shirts. =)

Hope you have a great day.
Lindsay said…
I have to hide all of the sandals from my kids during the winter! I am going to order flip flops from Old Navy for the Easter baskets again this year- that was a big hit and something useful and non-candy! :)
Traci Michele said…
your first outfit is my favorite! love the boots and necklace!

http://ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2013/02/thrift-finds-what-i-wore-wednesday-week.html
Erika said…
I agree- finding pants at Goodwill can be really tough! Worth it when you do, though!