Valentine Cards


We decided to make some Valentine cards this afternoon! All the supplies were things we had on hand. I cut down cardstock to make the cards. I picked up some Scotch heart duct tape at Ollie's on Sunday and I already had the cupcakes, so I thought that would be cute to use as well.


This bunting one is one of my favorites. Inspired by Pinterest, of course. :) I hot glued the twine down.



This is one of my favorites my daughter made.




And here they are all together!




We had a good time doing this for quite a while this afternoon! Do you make or buy Valentine cards for people? I'd love to hear about what you are making!

Comments

Sewing Mom said…
How cute. We made some simple origami hearts this year. =)
Lindsay said…
I usually buy them dirt cheap after the season is over and save them for the next year. I had too many at one point, so I stopped buying them, but now we are running low. I hope there are enough for the girls' classes at school.
Lindsay said…
Yours are very cute, by the way!
Betsy Pool said…
Super cute valentines!! Thanks for linking up at Romance on a dime!!