What I Wore: Winter

It's been a funny winter around here...lots of up and down! This week I have one work look and one casual look. Notice the snow in the first pictures...and that it is gone in the second set. :)

Shirt & Boots: Target, Trouser Jeans: Worthington (GW), Scarf & Cardigan: Kohl's


Bracelet: Target

  
Earrings: Avon
Jeans: Mossimo (GW), Shirt: Meijer, Scarf: Kohl's, Shoes: Payless


I learned a new way to tie my scarf!! Here's the woven scarf knot tutorial from Sidewalk Ready.


Purple shoes were only $1.50 after BOGO at Payless!

What's the weather like where you are? How is it impacting your daily style?

I'm linking up!

pleated poppy

Comments

Nikita said…
cute outfits! Up and down weather.. several days of nice 70+ temps with a cold 50 with some wind and rain thrown in then right back up to 60's 70's.. seems almost spring like here in Tx.
Lindsay said…
The weather is totally inconsistent here! I like the way you tied your scarf- I will have to check it out!