Best Bargain of the Week: Stocking the Gift Closet
Sunday, Target's Christmas clearance went 90% off at our store. We were there to buy a microwave and picked up one or two clearance items as well. After seeing this blog post at the Penniless Socialite, my mom and I made a trip back there to see if we could track down some of the jewelry she found.
Here's what we got:
- Two necklaces at $2.99 each
- Three bracelets at $1.69 each
- Two pouches at $1.29 each
- Two pairs of socks at $0.29 each
- Package of tissue paper for $0.20
- Two Christmas baby onesies for $1.20 and $0.70 each (the girl one has a tulle skirt attached)
- One Arial mini stocking (not pictured) for $0.40
I will keep a couple things for myself, but the pouches, onesies, socks, and some of the jewelry will go into our gift closet!
Did you find a great deal? Save some money by doing something yourself or using what you have? I'm trying something new...link up your blog post with your best bargain of the week - or leave me a comment! Let me know if the linky works!