What I Wore: Snow!!



This outfit was for shopping and work today. I only ended up having to work 2 hours, since we closed early at 3. It's really coming down out there! I have been thinking about buying a bubble necklace for so long. I convinced myself I didn't really want one because I was so late in getting one, but I really did still want one. My mom got me this one from Elder Beerman. I was so excited to see them at our little mall and super excited to get the necklace and earrings!


Sweater: Kohl's, Cords: LOFT (thrifted), Shirt: Chadwicks (old), Boots: Target, Necklace and Earrings: Elder-Beerman

My other favorite gift was the Fiesta Ware my parents got us. Such a surprise!! Any favorite Christmas gifts? I'd love to hear about them!!



Comments

Deb said…
The necklace is neat. My favorite gift was from my daughter. She gave me a notebook full of notes from people about what I mean to them. I struggle with self esteem, so this was an awesome gift for me and I will always cherish it.
Lindsay said…
You look so cute out in the snow! :)
I had to run errands, and of course the snow started when I was getting dressed. I hurried up and left, but when I got home, my daughter saw that I still had the tags on my new sweater! It is a good thing I left my coat on in the grocery store! :)