December Purchases and Budget





December Purchases and Budget

December Purchases and Budget by gracenote30 featuring long scarves

This month, most of my purchases have come out of Christmas money or have been gifts. The collage above is a mix of gifts and things I've purchased.

Out of my budget this month, I got the following: 
  
-Black Target blazer for $15 ($10 out of regular budget)
-Periwinkle sweatshirt pictured above $3.40 after gift card
-Red knit dress for $2.50 from Elder Beerman after coupon
Total:  $15.90 out of regular budget

I also bought a knit headband to use while running for around $7, but I didn't like it very well. Any suggestions to purchase?

The red bird scarf, the raspberry cardigan, and the bubble necklace pictured above are a few of the Christmas gifts I received.

I have made several purchases the last couple of days because Kohl's was having a stellar sale!! Tons of markdowns, plus extra 25% off clearance and an additional code.

A few highlights:
-Chevron skirt pictured above on clearance for $3.20 (This was on my spring wishlist! I was thrilled to find it!!)
-2 solid 3/4 sleeve t-shirts $5.45 total
-Green cardigan (same as the raspberry one above) $8.52
-Plaid flannel shirt for $4.26
-And my favorite...the brown Simply Vera Wang satchel bag - regular $119 for $8.08 after discounts!

Total spent for the month is around $59.00 so far. :)

I'm linking up to December budget at Franish.
 

Comments

Lindsay said…
You have some very pretty colors there! Awesome deals at Kohls! I do very well there sometimes! :)

As for the headband, have you considered making one? I don't think it is all that hard and there are tons of tutorials for knit headbands made from old Tshirts. Just a thought...
Lynette Marie said…
That Vera Wang bag is gorgeous! And such a great price! Love all the other things in your budget as well. :)
Franziska said…
Thank you for linking up with Budgetting Bloggers! You got some really great pieces for such low prices - I'm jealous of all of the deals you got!
Anonymous said…
That is a killer deal on that bag!!

As for winter running headbands, mine is a Columbia brand that I bought at Bergner's (a/k/a Carson's or whatever department store you have in your area). It's fleece and sized for women. I love it because it fits my head perfectly.