2012 Favorites



1,000 Sales!!!
 I've been reading through everyone's "best of" posts for 2012, so I thought I'd share a few favorites from the year on the blog as well.

1. I started reviewing books for a few different publishing houses this year and I have enjoyed it so much! I look forward to getting new books and discovering new authors. This helped me to achieve one of my goals this year to read at least 60 adult books this year. I ended up reading around 65 this year. I have loved keeping track of books on my Goodreads account. I am hoping to read at least 60 again this year, in addition to all the children's books I read at home and for work.

2. I finished my first 10K! Again, this was a goal for this year and I was so excited to finish!

3. I enjoyed sharing my sewing projects with all of you. One of my favorites was this simple quilt I made

4. Linking up to What I Wore and sharing outfit posts has been a lot of fun. I feel like I've gained a lot of inspiration from lots of bloggers who share their style with everyone. 

5. We were thrilled to keep making and selling things in our Etsy shop this year. At the beginning of the year, I had looked at the number of sales we had and said how cool it would be to hit 1,000 sales. It was a long shot, but...we did it! Sales 999 and 1,000 came through today! Check out the screen shot above!

Thanks to everyone who reads here! I am grateful to everyone who reads! Happy New Year!

Comments

Congratulations on your etsy sales!

I was dismayed when I did my yearly totals yesterday regarding etsy's performance. But it is a new year and time to go back to the way I use to frequently list new items.

Wishing you 1000 more sales in 2013!


Happy New Year!

<><
http://christiecottage.blogspot.com