For Sale




This is not one of my typical posts, but since I know I have some quilters that read my blog, I am posting this here. My mom is selling her Janome Memory Craft 6300 sewing machine. It was purchased new (very recently) and used for a little over 2 months. She purchased it for $1099 and would like to sell the machine for $899 plus shipping costs. We will entertain offers, so please email if you are interested.





The machine includes all the feet, accessories, etc. including the original packaging. Included with the machine are the following:


  • Zig zag foot
  • Overedge foot
  • Zipper foot
  • Satin stitch foot
  • Blind hem foot
  • Cording foot
  • Overcasting foot
  • Auto button hole foot
  • Basting/Darning foot
  • Quarter inch seam foot
  • Even feed foot
  • Open toe satin stitch foot
  • 2 screwdrivers
  • Set of needles
  • Lint brush
  • Seam ripper
  • Spool holders in large and small
  • 3 bobbins
  • Quilting bar
  • Quilting bar for the even feed foot
  • Cloth guide with screw
  • Instruction book
  • Power supply cord
  • Foot control
  • Accessory box with a foot storage compartment inside
  • Knee lifter
  • Extension table
  • Cover
Stored in a nonsmoking studio. If you are interested or would like more information or photos, please contact me via the email in my profile. Thanks so much!

Comments