31 Days of Seeking Simplicity: October Purchases
October Purchases by gracenote30
For the last 2 months, I have been tracking my fashion and beauty expenditures. This has been a way for me to pay attention to my spending and keep me accountable. Most of these purchases were made in the last few days. Above are a few of this month's purchases and here is the cost breakdown:
- LOFT Pink and Camel Dot Blouse: $5.26 (Final clearance in store)
- New Balance Running Shoes: $39.99 (6pm.com sale)
- Red Bracelet: $3.99 (Groopdealz)
- Wedge Boots: $18.26 (Target)
- Gold Tone Hoops: $4.60 (We sell Avon.)
- Green Apt. 9 Scarf: $1.47 (Purchased with Kohl's cash)
Also purchases but not pictured:
- Avon Lipstick: $3
- Avon Eyeshadow Palette: $6.50
- Mixit Necklace: $2.10 (Penney's clearance)
- Blue Dress: $5.25 (Christopher and Banks)
This amount is higher than usual for me, but I typically only buy running shoes every 6 months or so. I would say $50 is a pretty typical amount for how much I spend on these items each month or so. Staying out of Goodwill has been working for me, so I may try to only pop in once or twice once my thrifting fast ends on Nov. 1.
I'm linking up with other fashion budgeting bloggers at Franishh!