31 Days of Seeking Simplicity: October Purchases





October Purchases

October Purchases by gracenote30 


For the last 2 months, I have been tracking my fashion and beauty expenditures. This has been a way for me to pay attention to my spending and keep me accountable. Most of these purchases were made in the last few days. Above are a few of this month's purchases and here is the cost breakdown:
 Also purchases but not pictured:
  • Avon Lipstick: $3
  • Avon Eyeshadow Palette: $6.50
  • Mixit Necklace: $2.10 (Penney's clearance)
  • Blue Dress: $5.25 (Christopher and Banks)
Grand Total for October: Approx. $91.00
This amount is higher than usual for me, but I typically only buy running shoes every 6 months or so. I would say $50 is a pretty typical amount for how much I spend on these items each month or so. Staying out of Goodwill has been working for me, so I may try to only pop in once or twice once my thrifting fast ends on Nov. 1.
I'm linking up with other fashion budgeting bloggers at Franishh!

Comments

Franziska said…
Thanks for linking up Carly! You got some great deals this month - I love that red bracelet!
Lindsay said…
Those sneakers are CUTE! I need to get a new pair. I was hoping to use a Kohl's coupon, but I never got a chance to go.