31 Days of Seeking Simplicity: Taking a Break



I was so grateful to get an opportunity to really sit down and sew tonight for an uninterrupted period of time. It felt so nice to be able to complete an entire project in around 2 hours. I made a shirt for my daughter. Hopefully, I can share some photos this week.

It was windy and quite warm today. The rain held off, so I was also grateful to get a nice long run in outside. Too soon I know I will be running on the treadmill in our garage, so I really appreciated the opportunity to be outside to run.

I also got a chance on Friday to start growing my Pyrex collection. I have 4 pieces right now with more pieces coming soon. I was thrilled to find a Fiesta carafe and 2 Fiesta mugs at a garage sale on Friday as well.

Some simple joys that bring me happiness...how about you? What simple things do you enjoy?

Have a great night!

Comments

Lindsay said…
Sew?
Uninterrupted?
I didn't know that something like that existed!!!

Well, I am sitting on my lovely front porch and reading some blog posts, so this is my "break" and something that I enjoy. Grace is handing me gourd after gourd, so pretty soon the swing will be full! :)
Anonymous said…
That all sounds lovely, Carly! I like a good night's sleep...that simple thing brings me such great joy! =)

I hope you have a great week.