31 Days of Seeking Simplicity: Simple Necklace




I saw a cute necklace on one of the daily deal sites a couple of days ago, and it was only $7.99. It looked pretty simple, so I thought I might be able to make it myself.

Beads are 50% at Joann Fabric this week, so I decided to see if I could find something to make the necklace. For $2.50, I got a string of round orange beads. I used some grosgrain ribbon I already had on hand and voila, a necklace!

I am wondering if these might make cute Christmas presents. What do you think?

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love the orange color. It actually reminds me of these necklaces my aunt used to sew. She would make a tube of fabric, insert a marble, then put a pony bead on and insert another marble. They would tie around your neck. I never liked them, but I don't wear any bigger jewelry, so that's probably why.
Lindsay said…
They have beads at Joann's too? I am definitely missing out! Great job on the necklace!!!