Thrifted and DIY Decor




My grandparents had a lot of mason jars in their home. I have been lots of projects in mind for them. I started by painting several of them - turquoise, green, brown, and lavender. I am going to try making some into soap dispensers as well.




I also found these cute birdhouses at a garage sale a few weeks ago. I was going to paint them but decided I like them white. We have them sitting on top of a wooden file cabinet in our house.

There is still time to enter the giveaway!

Comments

Love the painted jars! You will find so many uses for those mason jars! I like using them for storing loose change, assorted hardware, and iced tea!!
Unknown said…
I love those birdhouses! they look great white.
Debbi
-yankeeburrowcreations
Lindsay said…
Everything looks great! I love the colors on the jars! I have a lot of mason jars, but I am filling them with food. :)

I went to some yard sales the other day and got some things for crafting and some clothes for myself!