Storytime Planning


I don't normally post much about my job, but I work as a Program Librarian, primarily in the area of youth services. We are working on incorporating more early literacy skills into our storytime planning, so I created two storytime planning documents.

The first is for me to plan a full session of storytimes - ours are 6 weeks. Here I will put my theme, letter, literacy focus, etc. The second is a weekly template to plan out all of the materials, books, songs, etc needed to actually conduct the program.





Find the storytime planning sheet here for free at Teachers Pay Teachers.

The weekly planning document is located for free at Teachers Pay Teachers as well.

Hope someone can use these!


Comments

Fash Boulevard said…
what an amazing idea. Adore this post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love if you'd check out my latest outfit post and part one of my NYFW adventures. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com