First May Finish

This week I decided to stray from my sewing project list and make something super fun for me. :) My sweet husband gave me a couple of hours sewing on Monday night and I finished this on Tuesday morning.

I used this tutorial for a Kids Messenger Bag. Then, I added 3 pockets, and made the strap longer so it is a mini cross body messenger bag for me. I loved how it turned out and I think I am going to make one as a Mothers' Day present.

Speaking of which: any simple Mothers' Day craft ideas for kids to make? I think we'll do some crafting for the grandmas this week. We might paint terra cotta pots or something, but I am open to ideas! Leave me a comment and Happy Friday!

Comments

very cute. I love the bright colors.
Debbi
-yankeeburrowcreations
great job on the bag!

we have made stepping stones with their handprints, scrapbooks of the grandkids, and sugar scrubs. those were all very nice!

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday School Roundup: Story of the 10 Lepers

Summer to Fall Transitional Wardrobe: 2016 Edition

July 2016 Clothing Budget