Infinity Scarf


I love scarves! I think they make simple outfits much dressier and more polished - even just jeans and a t-shirt. They also add a pop of color to pieces that I already have in my wardrobe. I made this cute infinity scarf last night. I love the colors and the watercolor inspired florals! This is made from a piece of Lisette sateen fabric.

I am considering offering them in the shop, especially as Mothers' Day gifts. I would likely charge around $12 each, plus shipping. What do you think? Would you like to receive a scarf like this for a present? If you are interested in a custom scarf, please send me an email or leave me a comment!

How do you like to dress up your outfits? Are you working on any Mothers' Day gifts or have any good ideas for presents?

Comments

Lindsay said…
It looks great! I have only worn scarves in the winter, so I don't know if I could pull it off, but I should really try to dress up a bit more.
Anonymous said…
It's very pretty.

I do not wear scarves...I don't really like things around my neck, except to keep out the cold of winter.

I've seen some people who wear scarves and look good in them, while other people I've seen look really bad. As to putting them in your shop, the price sounds very reasonable and I know that lots of people use them, so it would definitely be a nice addition. =)