What I Wore: Pinterest Inspired

Well, I know I am not the only one who has said it, but I love Pinterest! For me, it has been especially fun and useful in the area of fashion! This week I have a couple of Pinterest-inspired outfits to share.


I got some really cute black booties at Payless for $4 (they were running a BOGO 50% off and all the red tags were marked down to $5!!) so I checked on Pinterest for ideas for black skinnies and booties and found this. Love the blazer and scarf! Here is my version:

Pants: Lee via Kohl's (with gift card); Shirt: Liberty of London for Target; Scarf: Wal-Mart; Blazer: Eddie Bauer via GW ($3); Booties: Payless

Here's look #2:

via Pinterest

I was looking for ways to wear my black maxi skirt in the fall/winter. Here's my take:

Chambray shirt: Croft & Barrow via Kohl's (used gift card again - got the shirt and pants for less than $25!); Maxi skirt: Kmart; Belt: GW; Scarf: Elder Beerman; Earrings: Avon; Boots: Target

Are you on Pinterest? Please share your boards in the comments - I'd love to follow you!

I'm linking up!

pleated poppy

Comments