What I Wore This Week

I only took one photo this week, but had some fun outfits! I went through a bunch of fashion photos from magazines I had torn out and got some fresh inspiration this week from the magazines and Pinterest. I also got some great things at Goodwill!! I bought a turquoise Cato sweater with the prettiest bell sleeves ($2), a new with tags Christopher and Banks red cowl neck sweater ($2), and a pair of Worthington trouser jeans ($1.29).

On Saturday, I wore my new turquoise Cato sweater from Goodwill with denim leggings, and scarf, and some short faux Ugg style boots.

On Sunday, I styled my dress as a skirt - I wore a gray knit dress with a slim red v-neck sweater belted over it with black tights and tall boots.

On Monday, I went for layers with some new color combos - a light pink oxford, oatmeal colored v-neck sweater, cranberry colored cords, a tan vest with a fur collar, leopard print flats, and a pretty layered gold necklace. (Leopard print is so fun, isn't it?)

Today's outfit is pretty simple: Striped long-sleeve t-shirt from Target, black Limited pants from Goodwill, Mossimo shoes from Target ($7.50), a scarf from Meijer ($3), and a bracelet I made from this tutorial.

I did get some riding boots from Kohl's this week, but I don't love them, so am returning them. Is anyone seeing great riding boots marked down? I am looking to spend around $25. I also would love to hear what you are wearing for Christmas! I have been hunting for some kelly green tops to wear for Christmas and ordered a couple of things on super clearance from Kohl's - I am hoping they come in time!

Merry Christmas! Thanks for stopping by!

I'm linking up to the Pleated Poppy!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love hearing about your thrifted finds. =) I have no idea what I'm wearing for Christmas...something from my closet, as I don't need any more clothes and have to stay away from goodwill. =)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Danavee said…
Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting!