What I Wore Wednesday

I managed to get around half of my outfits from last week...

Work outfit: Tie neck sleeveless blouse - Banana Republic (Goodwill), Cardigan - Target, Pants - Lands' End, Boots - Target
Church: Cardigan - Penney's, Pants - Lands' End, Shirt - Ann Taylor Loft (Goodwill), Boots - Target
Work outfit: Shirt - Target (Purchased online for $3.50!), Pants - The Limited (Goodwill), Red Flats - Target, Scarf - Elder Beerman ($4)

Work outfit: Dress - Ann Taylor (Goodwill) and I wore a black tank from Penney's under it, plus a cardigan from Kohl's - Shoes were the same red flats from above. It was really warm yesterday! My daughter took all these photos - she is 4 tomorrow - I think she does a pretty good job. :)

As I am writing about the components of each outfit, I keep thinking to myself - oh I got those shoes for 75% off and that cardigan was 75% off and those boots were 50% off - the clearance racks at Target are some of my favorite places to look for deals, not to mention Goodwill. Where are your favorite places for fashion deals?

I'm linking up to What I Wore Wednesday!

Comments

I love your mixing of fashion and frugality:)