A Thank You and a Challenge


Yesterday was our daughter's birthday party. We all had a very nice time and are enjoying a pleasant day of relaxing afterwards. I hope to share a few details and a little wrap up of the party in the next few days, but today I want to say thank you.

I received a fun little package in the mail yesterday from
Anita who sent the sweet quilted pumpkin as my gift from a pay it forward from her blog. I love it and am using it as a mug rug in front of my computer right now! Thank you so much!

Now it's time for my turn!
If you'd like to receive a little handmade something from me and are willing to make something for 3 people

1.
My part: I will make a little something for the first 3 people to comment on this post. It will be a surprise and it will arrive at any time before the end of this year (you can take up to 365 days to make and send yours!)

2.
Your part: To sign up to receive a gift from me you must play along too. Share the love on your blog by promising to send a handmade gift to the first three people who comment on your blog post. (Of course, this requires that you have a blog.)

3. I must have a way to contact you, and so you cannot be a "no-reply" blogger. If you are, then you'll need to leave your email address in your post.


4. After commenting on my blog, you have to post this (or something similar) on your own blog to spread the word and spread the love.
I would love to hear from you, so please leave me a comment if you'd like to participate. :) I also came across this fun challenge for the week at Joy's Hope and I think I am going to give it a try. I would love to have you join me on this, too. Doesn't the button make you smile? Happy Saturday!!


happy day

Comments