Ebates, Swagbucks, and More

With Christmas coming, I am always on the lookout for ways to save a little money by earning cash back on online purchases or by finding deals that allow me to get free gift cards. Here are a few of my favorites and some that are new to me:

Swagbucks: Sign up for Swagbucks here and then use their search engine to do searches. Searches can generate Swagbucks which can be redeemed for gift cards and products. A $5 Amazon.com gift card is 450 Swagbucks.

StumbleUpon: Sign up for StumbleUpon then go here to get your referral code. You can share your unique referral link on Facebook, Twitter, your blog or via email. When 5 of your friends sign up for StumbleUpon, you earn a $10 Amazon.com gift card.

Ebates: I always forget to use Ebates but I will try to remember as I shop online this Christmas season. Sign up for Ebates here.

Then, make sure to log in to Ebates each time you shop online to earn cash back on your purchases. You have to log in to Ebates and access the online store you want to shop at in order for your purchases to be recorded and to earn your percentage back on your purchase.

Do you have any other favorite places to save when you shop?

**Please note, these links are my referral links.



Comments