31 Days of 31 Minutes - Day 5: Sometimes They're Hard to See

No photo for today, sorry. Today was one of those days that zoomed by. As I was thinking about what to write about, I thought, "I didn't find my 31 minutes today." I realized however, I really did. My mom and I spent some time in the sunshine cutting a batch of coffee cozies while watching my daughter play.

I also spent some time checking out the awesome style pinboards from the comments here at this great 31 days series. I did some browsing and pinning and am trying to see some patterns in my style pinboard. (Cardigans definitely, plus scarves. Lots of plum and teal.)

I'm trying to get up earlier and work on the clothing thing (I only changed my clothes once today and that was because it got warm.), so I figured today's 31 minutes was spent fairly purposefully.

Oh, here is the tutorial for the headband I made yesterday if you are interested: super easy and cute and it would be a fun way to fill 31 minutes of your time. :)

I am going to leave the My Memories giveaway up through 10:00 p.m. today, so please take a look and enter.

Happy Wednesday!

Comments