31 Days of 31 Minutes - Day 26: More Thrifting


Despite a yucky migraine, which thankfully improved throughout the day yesterday, I was so excited to be able to do a bit more thrifting at Goodwill!

I have really enjoyed the series on thrifting here at Biblical Homemaking. Yesterday, she posted about some great clothing finds. I was excited to find some pretty good clothes yesterday as well. I love being able to go to Goodwill and purchase brands of clothing that are normally out of my price range. I don't have photos of all of my finds, but here's what I found:

  • A pair of black pants from The Limited - Drew Fit for $4
  • A pretty red jersey Apt. 9 dress for $5
  • A fabulous pair of red patent Rampage t-strap heels for $4
  • The super adorable Puma sneakers shown above for $4
I can't find prices on these items for sure, but I know the pants retail for $60-$70 and the Puma shoes appear to be in the same price range. I cannot get over the adorable shoes I find at Goodwill that have virtually no wear on them...even the original stickers are on them sometimes!

Comments