31 Days of 31 Minutes - Day 13: Complete

I know this is a day late, but yesterday felt pretty productive! I finished a baby blanket, made pumpkin chocolate chip muffins, and made pumpkin bread in the bread machine.

It's easy to think 30 minutes doesn't matter, but in reality, every minute matters and every one has an impact.

Thank you so much for your input yesterday. We have only done family birthdays so far, but my daughter really wanted "kids" this year, so we are having a small party with only 5 kids and some family. I think I found some cute ideas yesterday, so maybe I will share in the next couple of days.

Have a beautiful Friday!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yes, I agree...30 minutes does make a difference! =) Glad you had a good day.

If you could send me your addy, I want to get your PIF gift in the mail. Thanks!