31 Days of 31 Minutes - Day 11: Getting Started

There hasn't been much sewing going on here in the past few days, but today's 31 minutes yielded a baby blanket (for a gift) cut and pinned. So a start is definitely a good thing, but now the challenge will be finishing the projects I've started! I don't deal well with unfinished projects and try very, very hard not to start too many at once. A pile of unfinished work on my sewing table really stresses me out.

I currently have 2 coffee cozies to finish, a corduroy dress cut and ready to pin and sew, a baby blanket ready to sew, and a pair of pillowcases to complete. My goal is to spend my little found pockets of time finishing these projects. I'll try to take pictures!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday School Roundup: Story of the 10 Lepers

Summer to Fall Transitional Wardrobe: 2016 Edition

July 2016 Clothing Budget