Trying Something New

A few months ago, I found some sweet vintage spools of thread that used to my grandma's. I brought them home and photographed them in a variety of different arrangements. Tonight, I finally got a chance to play around with them in Picnik and sent them to a one hour photo place to be developed and picked up tomorrow. I did a series of 3 photos, and I'd like to share one of them with you!

Just click on the photo to make it full-sized, then right click to save it on your computer. Then, go ahead and print it out and frame it. Mine are going in my sewing room/computer room/daughter's playroom & school room (in small houses, multi-tasking rooms are a must!). Let me know if it works and is something you can use!

Comments

I have my Grandma's and Mom's wooden spools of thread. I have been using them. I will keep them, even when empty. One basket of them I just look at!

Have a wonderful Sunday!

<><
http://christiecottage.blogspot.com/2011/08/sunday-spiritual-touching.html