Last Day


Can you believe tomorrow is the last day of February?? A few weeks ago, I marked down prices on all Christmas and Valentine items in the shop. Tomorrow is the last day to get these items at discounted prices! On March 1, we're clearing them out of the shop to make room for Spring and Summer items!

Some of the best deals are on the fabrics - $4.75 (or less) a yard.
Twelve Days of Christmas
Two Yards Clothesline Club
Makin' New Friends

& More!

I have been able to make lots of things this month - for the shop and our home. Since Dr. Seuss' birthday is this week, I just made a fun Dr. Seuss fabric garland. Hopefully, I can share some new creations soon!

What projects are you working on?

Comments

sweetybird09 said…
I wish you the best on the clearing out sale!
I hope you share that Dr. Suess garland it sounds so cute! I a hoping to do a fun day with my littles tomorrow to celebrate his birthday:>