Happy New Year (and a Sale!)

Well, 2011 is here! We had a lovely Christmas and New Year's...even some warmer weather that allowed us to get outside! In fact, my husband is outside right now putting together our daughter's new swing set - it's cold, but sunny!

I'm not one for making resolutions, but I do love implementing new ideas and starting new routines, and the new year seems to be a good time for these things.
A few of my ideas include:
  • Reading my Bible regularly - anyone have a good blog or web site with good devotionals or a reading plan?
  • Including some new things in my daughter's preschool that we have here at home. I'd like to include more Bible verses and songs for her (she is learning songs like crazy right now), and also begin working on some beginning reading skills and activities.
  • Keep better track of the projects I make. I know I made a lot of things this year, but lots of them didn't get photographed! I'd like a record of what I have made to look back on since many things are given as gifts.
  • I'd also like to run another 5K (if my foot is healed up) and start a one sentence daily journal.
We've been busy in the shop, too! Our December was great, so if you stopped by for some holiday gifts, thank you! We have some new plastic bag holders ready to be listed and some Valentine items and new tea wallets on the way. We're making room for new items with a sale (11% off) on our placemats, pillow covers, and some seasonal items.

What are your plans for the new year? Any resolutions or new ideas you'd like to try? I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a comment!!

Comments