Odds and Ends


I hope that everyone had a great Easter! We ended up having a nice day at my grandfather's home. Good dinner, Easter egg hunt, and the little one ended up being able to go! She came down with a cold on Saturday, so we weren't sure whether we'd get to go. We did, and I am so glad we did since my grandpa had to go in to the hospital today for some tests. (We knew he had to go in today.)

I got one of these cute little "chocolate" bunnies from PA Country Crafts. I just love it! My daughter loves it too...she had taken it off the piano where it was displayed and put it in with her toys.

I am enjoying Quilting Month II at Sew, Mama, Sew. Using a charm pack we already had, I have been attempting my first quilted project. It is not perfect (at all), but I am really enjoying it. I'll show the finished product (the front at least!) when I get finished.

We have a new plastic grocery bag holder listed in the shop. Mom and I are working on these together, which is a lot of fun! We are hoping to stock several more in the coming weeks, and custom bag holder orders are welcome!

My mom and I were excited to be able to order some fabric yesterday after giving it up for Lent! I have some pretty pieces from Anna Maria Horner's Garden Party coming...love these colors! I also signed up for a fat quarter swap on Sew, Mama, Sew, too! Looking forward to seeing what fun fabric I receive!!

Off to enjoy some beautiful weather! Have a good week!

Comments