Odds and Ends

Another week has quickly zipped by! I guess that is pretty typical for this time of year. I haven't been making too much right now except some eyeglass cases which I am making for gifts. I gave two already and have four more cut out to sew up. I'll post some pictures when they're done.

I've been using our crockpot a lot recently. I picked up a copy of Make It Fast, Cook It Slow by Stephanie O'Dea from A Year of Slow Cooking. I have made a variation of this Crockpot Baked Ziti several times and love it - super easy and yummy!

I've also been working on my mom's Etsy shop. We have a new banner and avatar, so let me know what you think. We will be the featured Etsy sellers on The Nutshell tomorrow, so stop over and see us. Jess is featuring a new Etsy seller each day, with gift ideas for Christmas, so if you have more shopping to do, visit her blog. She has a new shop on Etsy, too - Nutshell Farms.

I hope you are having a lovely December as you prepare for Christmas. We haven't done too many fun activities this month, but have been reading lots of fun Christmas books. I'll be sure to share some of those soon!

Comments