Christmas Gift Idea: Diaper Clutches

I actually made this diaper clutch for a cousin who is having a baby in January, but it would be a great Christmas or shower gift! I used a travel wipes container as my model to create a pattern, then made this clutch out of two pieces of fabric and a layer of interfacing. I topstitched the whole thing, added Velcro, then folded up the bottom and stitched it together.


It was a fun, quick project. Depending on the size of the wipes container (A Pampers travel wipes container is quite a bit thicker than Huggies.), you can fit 1-2 diapers in with the wipes container. I think this would also be a fun clutch to use for makeup or other small items.

I want one of these for myself! I hope to make a few more for additional presents and for our Etsy shop.

Comments