Fall Tour of Homes

I'm participating in the Blissfully Domestic Fall Tour of Homes, and wanted to share pictures of some of my autumn decorations. None of my decorations are too fancy, but I enjoy decorating for fall!
Here's a mum I got for 75% off at Lowe's. Only $6.25! It has held up well for almost 3 weeks and still looks lovely!

Some little fabric pumpkins and wool dryer balls in a bowl. The bowl was $0.50 at a garage sale this summer!

My "mantle" which is the top of our piano. I tried to make the silk arrangement similar to this Martha Stewart one I saw in a magazine.

I used an unused frame, some stickers, and scrapbooking paper to make this little decorative item.

My mom made these placemats for me out of Alexander Henry's "Happy Jacks" fabric. I love them!!
My mom has grown her own Indian corn for the past two years. Once it's ready, we get together and make bunches to decorate both of our houses.

A little wreath I made a couple of years ago that is on our front door.
Thanks for stopping by! I'm looking forward to seeing lots more autumn decor!

Comments

Sherri said…
Your heart wreath is so adorable! Love all your touches of fall BLISS!
Maggie said…
Plant your mum before the season is over and it'll bloom every year. I have a purple mum in my front yard that comes up like clock work.
Annie said…
I like your decorations so pretty and my favorite is the placemat.