Pumpkin Outfit


My mom had some cute pumpkin fabric left over from making a tablerunner and I thought it looked just about the right size to make my little one a pumpkin skirt. It is a bit more fitted than the ones I have made for her in the past, but it looks darling with a pair of black tights.

I had a bit of fabric left over, so I used the pumpkin applique pattern found at Wee Folk Art to make a pumpkin to put on a black turtleneck. I used Wonder Under to fuse the fabric to the turtleneck (but not before getting a big piece of Wonder Under stuck on my ironing board cover - whoops!) and then stitched around the shapes using the stretch stitch on my machine. I had so much fun making this for her and she seemed to like wearing it! (Although I had a really tough time getting her to stay still for me to take a picture!)

Comments