Impromptu Baking/Cooking Afternoon

Sorry for the blog hiatus! I had some unexpected work and family obligations that made the blog take a back seat for a bit, but I'm glad to be back.

This afternoon, I had the urge to do some cooking and baking as I haven't had a chance to do so in awhile. I made 3 things: Tuna Noodle Casserole (no recipe, just noodles, cream of mushroom soup, tuna, and crushed potato chips), Blueberry Coffee Cake (courtesy of All Recipes), and Pizza and Calzone Dough (courtesy of Life as Mom).

It was so nice to have productive time in the kitchen. The calzone dough will work for 3 meals for us and we have leftovers of the casserole after having it for dinner tonight. The coffee cake is delicious...a recipe that is a definite keeper!

What are some of your favorite blueberry recipes?

Comments