Fourth of July Fun

I haven't made anything fabulous for 4th of July, but I love all of the red, white, and blue! I made a little garland to hang in our living room out of scrapbook paper, and I made some little July 4th "firecrackers" for my storytime kids and my daughter. I covered paper towel rolls (cut in half) with scrapbook paper, and attached ribbon and crepe paper to make these. They also are great for waving around, maybe at a parade!



I'm also hoping to make these chocolate cupcakes (from the Farm Chicks) with white frosting and red, white, and blue sprinkles to take to a family birthday party/4th of July gathering. Here are a few more great fourth of July ideas!

Patriotic Crafts and Activities @ ABC and 123
Fourth of July Roundup @ One Pretty Thing
Fourth of July Printable Tags @ Living Locurto
Fourth of July @ Skip to My Lou


What are your fourth of July plans?

Comments