Fabric Finds at Joann

I have been doing more crafting and sewing over the last couple of months and my mom is thrilled to have someone to go with to Joann Fabric. I've always loved fabric, but since I started shopping at Etsy, I am finding some designer fabrics that I really love.

I was so excited last night to find some of this designer fabric at our local Joann store! Now, I know these fabrics are a few years old, but I still love them. My favorites (which we bought last night) were this Alexander Henry Apples+Pears in Blue and this Robert Kaufman Brown Pear fabric.

Now to figure what to make with these fabrics! Several of the fabrics are available online as well such as this Alexander Henry Kleo Pink and the matching Bangle Dots fabric. They also have this lemon print fabric called Juicy by Alexander Henry.

Have you seen these fabrics at your local Joann store? Do they have others? Who are some of your favorite fabric designers?

Comments