Working From Home

I see many, many people at various message boards asking questions about working from home. While I am no expert by any means, I have explored some different work at home options, and wanted to share some of the resources I've used to get more information about work at home companies and job opportunities.

Two forums that I use often are:
Both forums have fairly active boards. They are organized by type of work/or different company names. These are great places to start looking for names of legitimate companies that offer work at home work as well as to ask specific questions about certain companies.

I primarily focus on the Online Tutors/Teachers forums because of my background in education.

Have any of you tried working from home? What have been your experiences? What resources do you use to get more information about different opportunities and companies?

Comments