Weekend Bargains: Garage Sales and Fabric

It was a fun weekend for bargains! My mom and I went to some garage sales on Friday. We ended up getting my little girl a playhouse for $30! I have gotten her almost all of the outdoor toys on my list at garage sales this year. We also picked up some fall clothes and a basketball hoop for her, too.

On Saturday morning, we made a quick Target trip and I was able to use the $1.50 off Kashi coupons and some of the organic coupons I printed out last week to get some reasonably priced items for snacks and lunches.

Today, we stopped over to Joann Fabric for their Firefly Frenzy sale. All clearance fabric was an additional 50% off. I picked up some mock-smock fabric to make my daughter a couple of sun dresses for only $1 each (for 2/3 of a yard)! One is red, white, and blue and will be her 4th of July dress. I can't wait to make them!

What fun bargains have you found lately?

Comments

Annie said…
That's a wonderful bargains.

Have a great week.