Recent Crafts

We are still ironing out some camera difficulties, which have made it hard to post lately with pictures. I haven't had a ton of time to work on crafts lately, but I did finish up this little dress. It used some pre-smocked fabric from Joann fabric that I got for $1. It is going to be my little girl's Fourth of July dress.


I also made up this cute little notebook as a sample for a teen craft program I'm holding at the library this week. I used this tutorial from Blue-Eyed Blessings to make the notebook and it was so fun! It was a quick little craft that would be easy to make up as a simple little gift. I will be making more.


I got some more (!) fabric from Joann this past weekend, so now I have a little list of things to work on. I am hoping to make a skirt for me (I am drafting a pattern right now...scary!), some new valances for our kitchen and living room, and some kind of purse or tote bag.

What kinds of crafts are you making?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday School Roundup: Story of the 10 Lepers

Summer to Fall Transitional Wardrobe: 2016 Edition

July 2016 Clothing Budget