Recent Crafts

We are still ironing out some camera difficulties, which have made it hard to post lately with pictures. I haven't had a ton of time to work on crafts lately, but I did finish up this little dress. It used some pre-smocked fabric from Joann fabric that I got for $1. It is going to be my little girl's Fourth of July dress.


I also made up this cute little notebook as a sample for a teen craft program I'm holding at the library this week. I used this tutorial from Blue-Eyed Blessings to make the notebook and it was so fun! It was a quick little craft that would be easy to make up as a simple little gift. I will be making more.


I got some more (!) fabric from Joann this past weekend, so now I have a little list of things to work on. I am hoping to make a skirt for me (I am drafting a pattern right now...scary!), some new valances for our kitchen and living room, and some kind of purse or tote bag.

What kinds of crafts are you making?

Comments