On My Bookshelf: Craft Challenge

It's been awhile since I've written a bookshelf post. I have been doing more crafting lately and requesting lots of craft books from the library. One fun book I just got is Craft Challenge: Dozens of Ways to Repurpose a Pillowcase. I haven't had a chance to try any of these projects, but it is definitely full of great ideas!

The book is divided into 4 sections: "Pillowcase Basics", "Wear", "Show", and "Live". Craft ideas fall into one of the categories and include ideas such as a purse, an apron, a tunic, a cape, coasters, and more! I love the idea of repurposing items, and this book is great for inspiration!

Have any of you read this book or tried any of the ideas? Let me know what you think if you have! Which (simple) project should I try first?

Comments